Serves 2 – 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 1½ cups UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1½ cups Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Carrot
- ½ cup Potatoes
- 1½ cups Chicken stock or vegetable soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a pot and add onions to fry. Add carrot and potatoes, sprinkle with salt.
- When carrots become tender, add chicken stock and UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened. Reduce fire and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and wait until the soup becomes lukewarm. Pour soup into the blender and blend thoroughly.
- Heat the blended soup again in a pot and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm with bread crumbs.