Acacia Shoots Omelette
Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- ½ tbsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- ½ tbsp Knife Thai Dipping Sauce
- 25 gm Acacia shoot, chopped
- 2 nos. Whole egg
- Garnish, Spring onion, sliced
- 2 nos Chilli padi, crushed
- Whisk eggs and acacia shoots in a mixing bowl to combine. Season with Knife Thai Fish Sauce.
- Heat Knife Premium Cooking Oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Once the oil is heated, pour in the egg mixture and gently rotate the pan to spread out the egg mixture
- Let it cook until golden yellow on the bottom for about 1 min before flipping to the other side. Repeat the same process till both sides are golden yellow.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve warm as a side dish with Knife Thai Dipping Sauce.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.