Grilled Shrimp On Lemongrass Skewers
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 1 hr
- 12 Lemongrass
- 600g Prawns, deshelled and deveined
- 4 tbsp Knife Thai Dipping Sauce
- 2 Red chillies, finely diced
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Trim and peel 12 lemongrass.
- In a food processor, blend 600g shelled and deveined prawns.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- Mix in 4 tbsp Knife Thai dipping sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, finely sliced kaffir lime leaves and finely diced red chillies.
- Once the paste is done, coat your hand with oil.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the paste and mould it around a stick of lemongrass.
- Grill the prawn skewers on a oiled non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Turn it to brown on all sides. It will take 5-7 minutes for the prawns to cook through.
- Serve with Knife Thai Dipping Sauce.
Recipe is courtesy of The MeatMen.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.