Serves: 1 | Preparation Time: 15 mins.
- 1 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- 1½ tsp Knife Light Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 80 gm Prawn
- 100 gm Squid
- 30 gm Carrot
- 15 gm Chinese chives
- 100 gm Bee hoon
- 180 ml Seafood or chicken stock
- 120 gm Yellow noodle
- ¼ cup Bean sprout
- ½ tsp White pepper
- 2 nos. Eggs, lightly whisked
- Heat Knife Premium Cooking Oil over medium heat, sauté garlic for a minute. Add prawns, squid, carrots and chives and fry for another minute.
- Add bee hoon. Pour in half of the stock and stir bee hoon for a while till half-cooked.
- Add in the yellow noodles and the remaining stock, bean sprouts, Knife Light Soya Sauce and white pepper. Stir gently without breaking the noodles and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes until the liquid is evaporated by half.
- Add eggs and gently coat them over the noodles. Serve warm with sambal chilli and lime.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.