Serves: 1 | Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 tbsp Knife Rice Bran Oil
- ½ tsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 25 gm White onion, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Sambal belacan
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Ketchup manis
- 1 no Egg
- 25 gm Fresh prawn, peeled
- 25 gm Cabbage, sliced
- 25 gm Green peas
- 150 gm Fresh yellow noodle
- 25 gm Choy sum
- 1 no Fresh tomato, diced
- 1 no Small lime, halved
- 2 tsp Fried shallots (optional)
- Heat Knife Rice Bran Oil in a wok and sauté white onion, garlic and sambal belacan until fragrant.
- Add tomato sauce, chili sauce, ketchup manis and then egg to scramble up and fry till slightly brown.
- Add prawns followed by cabbage, green peas and noodles. Stir well.
- Add in choy sum and fry continuously for 2 minutes. Add Knife Thai Fish Sauce and stir to mix. Add tomato over the noodle and fry to mix well.
- Squeeze lime over noodles before serving. Top with fried shallots if desired
Recipe is courtesy by Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.