Stir-fried chicken with Holy basil
Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 30 min
- 2 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- 3 nos Green chili, crushed
- 3 nos Chili padi, crushed
- 2 nos Garlic, crushed
- 250gm Chicken, sliced
- ¼ cup Water
- 150gm Bamboo shoots, sliced
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- Add green chili padi, red chili padi and garlic in a motar and ground the ingredients into a paste.
- Heat up a pan, add 2 tbsp of Knife Premium Cooking Oil. Add the chili paste before pouring the sliced chicken and sliced bamboo shoots. Stir fry the ingredients to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, add water, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and Knife Thai Fish Sauce. Mix well before adding the sauce mixture to the chicken. Stir to ensure sauce and chicken are evenly mixed.
- Add white pepper powder and thai holy basil. Stir to mix well. Turn off the heat, transfer to bowl and serve.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.