Serves 2 – 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- ¼ cup UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp mushroom
- 1 tbsp tomato, diced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Knife Rice Bran Oil
- Mix UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and salt in a bowl.
- Heat Knife Rice Bran Oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, make sure it is evenly distributed. Use a spatula to push cooked parts from the edge to the centre of the pan. Once cooked on one side, flip it over to the other side until eggs are cooked.
- Optional: Sprinkle with black pepper to serve.