Stir-fry Shrimp Udon Noodles
Serves 2 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 2 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Knife 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Knife Classic Light Soy Sauce
- 1½ tbsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 400g udon noodles
- 200g fresh prawns, deveined and deshelled
- ½ yellow onion, cut into thin slices
- 50g carrot, cut into thin sticks
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dried chili flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Spring onion, chopped
- Dried seaweed for garnish
Step 1: Prepare the noodles.
- Place the udon noodles into a pot of boiling water. Use tongs to gently separate the noodles as soon as they have come apart.
- Transfer the noodles to a large bowl, toss with Knife 100% Pure Sesame Oil.
Step 2: Cook and Serve
- Add oil into a heated pan. Add in onion and carrot, stir fry till it has slightly soften.
- Add in garlic and ½ tbsp Knife Classic Light Soy Sauce, stir fry for another minute.
- Add in prawn. Stir fry until it is just cooked on the outside.
- Add in noodle, ½ tbsp Knife Classic Light Soy Sauce, Knife Thai Fish Sauce, sugar, chilli flake, black pepper and oyster sauce. Stir-fry for another half a minute until the udon is evenly coated.
- Plate and garnish with spring onion, seaweed and more chili flakes.