Thai Basil Chicken
Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 1 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- ½ tbsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- ½ Knife Dark Soy Sauce
- 15 gm Garlic, minced
- 30 gm Shallot, sliced
- 2 nos Chilli padi, crushed
- 60 gm Long beans, sliced
- 220 gm Chicken, minced
- 20 gm Thai holy basil
- Mix oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, Knife Thai Fish Sauce and sugar (optional). Stir well (until sugar dissolve). Set sauce mixture aside.
- Heat Knife Premium Cooking Oil over medium heat in a frying pan. Fry garlic till it turn light golden in colour, followed by shallots till it is soft. Add chili padis and long beans. Fry for 1-2 mins until the beans are half cooked.
- Add minced chicken and continue to fry. When the chicken is almost cooked, add in sauce mixture and stir well. Fry until the chicken is completely cooked
- Add Thai holy basil and stir briefly before turning off the heat. Serve warm with steamed rice.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.