Thai Red Curry Beef
Serves: 3 | Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- 100 ml UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- ½ tsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 250 gm Beef, Sliced
- 75 gm Red curry paste
- 2 nos Kaffir lime Leaf
- 1 stalk Lemongrass
- 120 ml Water
- 2 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Palm Sugar
- 3 nos Thai eggplant (cut quarter)
- 75 gm Bamboo Shoots
- 15 gm Thai basil leaves
- Heat up 1 tsp of Knife Premium Cooking Oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add in the red curry paste, lime leaf, lemongrass stalk and stir fry for about 1-2 min.
- Pour 100 ml of UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened, bring to a gentle boil until the oil is separated from the paste. Add the sliced beef and stir well to coat the paste over the beef for 2-3 mins.
- Add 120 ml water and stir before closing the pot with a lid. Let it simmer for another 5-7 mins or until the beef is cooked. Season with Knife Thai Fish Sauce, lime juice and sugar.
- Turn off the heat and add the Thai eggplant, bamboo shoots and the basil leaves. Stir well and serve warm.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.