Serves 2 – 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 180ml UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened
- 180g Bread Flour
- 100g Cake Flour
- 1 Tsp Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Knife Rice Bran Oil
- 120g Tomato Sauce
- 120g Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Oregano Leaves
- 100g Vegan Sliced Sausages
- 120g Fresh Sliced Champignon Mushrooms
- 50g Diced Tomatoes
- 50g Diced Pineapples
- 50g Diced Red Bell Peppers
- 50g Diced Green Bell Peppers
- 20g Sliced Pickled Black Olives
- Combine bread flour, cake flour, sugar, salt, yeast and mix together.
- Pour UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened and mix well until thoroughly blend. Knead dough until sticky.
- Add Knife rice bran oil and knead dough until smooth.
- Roll the dough into a ball. Set aside and let it rise until double in size. Stretch the dough and let it rest for another 20-30 minutes. Prick the dough with a fork. Spread with tomato sauce and oregano leaves.
- Top with fresh sliced champignon mushrooms, diced tomatoes, diced pineapples, diced green and red bell peppers, sliced pickled black olives, sliced vegan sausages and vegan mayonnaise.
- Bake the pizza in the 200°C oven for 10-15 minutes, and ready to serve.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.