Oat Milk Mango Pudding
Serves 2 – 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 120ml UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened
- 300g Ripe mango
- 2 tbsp Syrup
- 3 sheets Gelatin
- Mango, sliced
- Mint leaves
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water until soften.
- Bring UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened and syrup to boil. When it starts boiling, remove from the heat and combine softened gelatin sheets and stir until dissolve.
- Combine sliced mangoes and UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened to a blender until blend well. Pour into serving bowls and chill in refrigerator for 2-4 hrs.
- Garnish with fresh sliced mangoes, mint leaves, and serve.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.