Black Sesame Dumplings in Oat Milk
Serves 2 – 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
Black Sesame Filling Mixture
- 150g Roasted Black Sesame Seeds
- 20ml Water
- 90g Coconut Sugar
Glutinous Rice Ball Mixture
- 90ml UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened
- 200g Glutinous Rice Flour
- 15g Tapioca Flour
- 100ml Water
Oat Milk Soup Mixture
- 200ml UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened
- 120g Boiled Ginkgo Nuts
- 30g Sugar
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- Heat coconut sugar with water over the medium heat and stir well until dissolve. Add roasted black sesame seeds and stir well until form into a paste.
- Remove from the heat to cool down and set aside.
- Combine glutinous rice flour, tapioca flour in a mixing bowl and gradually add water. Knead dough together. UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened and continue kneading until the dough is smooth and not stick to your hand or mixing bowl.
- Stuff black sesame paste into the dough and make ball shape one by one.
- Boil a pot of water. Then put in the black sesame dumplings and cook until they float onto the surface.
- Combine UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened, sugar, salt and boiled ginkgo nuts in a pot. Simmer and stir well. Ladle into a black sesame dumplings bowl and serve.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.