Char Kway Teow
Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 240 gm Kway teow noodle
- ½ tsp White pepper
- 1 tbsp Knife Light Soya Sauce
- 10 gm Chives
- ¼ tsp Sambal chilli
- 6 nos Prawns
- 40 gm Fish cakes
- 60 gm Chinese sausage
- 2 nos Eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tbsp Water (optional)
- 20 gm Beansprouts
- Pour 1 tbsp of Knife Premium Cooking Oil over medium heat in a wok. Sauté minced garlic for a minute before adding noodle, white pepper and Knife Light Soy Sauce. Stir to mix well.
- Add chives, sambal chili and prawns. Stir gently for 1 minute without breaking the noodles. Add fish cakes and Chinese sausage and stir fry for another minute. Pour whisked eggs into the wok. Gently fold the noodles to coat well.
- Add 2 tbsp of water (if you find the mixture is dry) and beansprouts. Stir fry for 1 minute. Serve warm.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.