Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 3 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- 200 ml UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 100 gm Rempah Kuning
- 100 gm Potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 500 gm Fresh chicken, cut into pieces
- 100 ml Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Fresh red chilli, sliced
- 100 gm White cabbage, cut wedge
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- Coriander, for garnish
- Heat Knife Premium Cooking Oil in a wok and cook the mustard seeds until you hear slight popping sounds coming from the seeds. Add rempah kuning and fry for 10 – 15 mins till fragrant.
- Add potatoes and chicken. Mix to coat chicken with the paste. Add water and let it cook for about 8 – 10 mins.
- Pour in UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened. Stir in sugar and salt, bring to the boil. Add red chillies and cabbage. Let it simmer for 20 – 25 mins until the potatoes are soft.
- Stir in the vinegar. Taste and adjust for salt and sugar accordingly before turning off the heat. Dish the curry into a bowl and garnish with coriander. Serve with warm rice.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.