Dry Curry Buckwheat Spaghetti
Serves 2 | Preparation Time: 45 mins
- 3 tbsp Naturel Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 tbsp Naturel Pure Olive Oil
- 125g Naturel Organic Buckwheat Spaghetti
- 6 Dried chillies, soaked
- 4 Shallots
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 Candlenut
- 1cm Ginger knob
- 1 stalk Lemongrass (tender part only)
- 15-20 pcs Curry leaves
- 6 tsp Curry powder
- 1 Chicken thigh, deboned and sliced
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Season chicken thighs with 2 tsp of curry powder and let it marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add 1 tsp of salt to a pot of boiling water and cook Naturel Organic Buckwheat Spaghetti until al dente and set aside.
- Cut up the chillies, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, curry leaves, and shallots into small pieces. Place into a blender and blend into a smooth paste. Remove paste from blender and mix in the curry powder.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat and add Naturel Pure Olive Oil. Place the chicken in the pan and pan fry for 8 minutes on each side, or until cooked. (Tip: To check if your chicken is cooked through, pierce the meat to see if the liquid that comes out is clear.)
- Heat Naturel Pure Olive Oil in a wok and fry the spice paste from earlier over low to medium heat for about 10 minutes until aromatic. (Take care not to burn the paste!) Add salt, sugar, and Naturel Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to the paste and mix well.
- Lower the heat and add in the cooked Naturel Organic Buckwheat Spaghetti. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with cooked chicken on top of the Naturel Organic Buckwheat Spaghetti before digging in.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.