Iced Pumpkin Spice Oat Milk Latte
Serves 2 – 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 3 Cups UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened
- 1 Shot Espresso
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Add 2 cups of UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, spice blender in a blender until smooth, strain, put in a saucepan and boil over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup of UFC Velvet Oat Milk Unsweetened, boil for 3 minutes, then lift off, let it cool and serve in a glass with ice.
- Squeeze the whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder, cinnamon paste, and decorative stick.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.