Serves 2 – 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- Vegan burger buns
- Green oak lettuce
- Tomatoes, sliced
- 120g Vegan Mayonnaise
- 120g Tomato sauce
- Knife Premium Cooking Oil for frying
Burger Filling Mixture:
- 50ml UFC Velvet Almond Milk Original
- 250g Tofu
- 200g Potatoes, boiled
- 3 tbsp Pumpkins, boiled
- 3 tbsp Carrots, boiled
- 3 tbsp Edamame, boiled
- 3 tbsp Sweet Corns, boiled
- 2 tbsp Seasoning sauce
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- 240g All-purpose flour
- 100g All-purpose Flour
- 150ml Water
- ½ tsp Salt
Burger Filling Preparation
- Combine tofu, boiled potatoes, boiled pumpkins, boiled carrots and mix together. Add seasoning sauce, ground black pepper.
- Add boiled edamame, boiled sweet corns and all purpose flour and mix well. Pour UFC Velvet Almond Milk Original and stir well.
- Roll all mixture into a ball and put in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
Vegan Burger Preparation
- Combine all purpose flour, salt and stir well. Add water and stir until dissolve.
- 2. Dip burger filling into the flour mixture. Drop into hot cooking oil and deep fry until turning to golden brown on both sides.
- Put green oak lettuce, sliced tomatoes. Spread vegan mayonnaise, place burger filling on the bun. Spread tomato sauce, set the bun on top and ready to serve.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.