Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 2 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- 300 ml UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2 stalks Curry leaves
- 150 gm Rempah kuning
- 3 tbsp Meat curry powder
- 400 gm Jackfruit, unripe
- 300 ml Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- Heat 2 tbsp of Knife Premium Cooking Oil in a wok and stir fry the curry leaves.
- Add rempah kuning, meat curry powder and jackfruit. Stir fry for 2 minutes to combine.
- Add water and salt. Let it simmer for 20 minutes or till the jackfruit is firm. Pour UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened and let it boil for 5 minutes. If the jackfrut is still not soft enough, continue to simmer for a little longer. Serve warm.
Tip : Leave overnight for better flavour and more tender jackfruit.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.