Thai Fish Cake
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 1 tbsp Knife Premium Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 250 gm White fish, cut into big cubes
- 75 gm Red curry paste
- 1 no Egg yolk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Long beans, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Thai basil, sliced
- 3 nos Kaffir lime leaves, chiffonade
- In a blender, add Knife Thai Fish Sauce, white fish, red curry paste, egg yolk and sugar. Blend till smooth and thick.
- Transfer paste into a mixing bowl and add long beans, basil and the kaffir lime leaves. Mix well and chill in fridge for 15 – 20 minutes. Divide paste to make 12 patties of 1 cm thickness.
- In a saucepan, heat up 1 tbsp of Knife Premium Cooking Oil. Place patties on the pan and press down to create a flat round patty about 5 mm thick. Flip after 2 – 3 minutes or when the underside is golden brown.
- Serve with Knife Thai Dipping Sauce for a zesty flavour.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.