Thai Green Curry Chicken
Serves: 3 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- ½ tsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 75 gm Green curry paste
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, bruised
- 2 nos. Kaffir lime leaf
- 100 ml UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 250 gm Chicken leg (skinless and boneless), sliced
- 120 ml Water
- 2 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Palm sugar
- 3 nos. Thai eggplant, cut into quarters
- 15 gm Thai basil leaves
- In a wok, add green curry paste, lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves, fry for about 1-2 mins.
- Add UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened and continue to cook for about 5 mins.
- Add in the chicken, stir well to coat the paste over the chicken for 2-3 mins or until the chicken surface turn to pale white.
- Add water, stir well and close the wok with lid. Allow to cook for another 5 mins or until the chicken is cooked.
- Add Knife Thai Fish Sauce, lime juice and sugar. Mix well and then add Thai eggplants.
- Turn off the heat and immediately add basil leaves. Stir well and serve warm with rice.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.