Thai-Style Steamed Squid
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins
- Knife Thai Dipping Sauce
- 400g squid, cleaned
- 20g cabbage, sliced
(A) Spicy Lime Sauce
- 2 tbsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 chilli padi, cut with scissors
- 1 coriander stem
- 1 tsp sugar
- Juice of 1 Thai lime
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
- Clean and prepare the squid.
- Slit 3/4 of the squid on one side, rinse thoroughly and place it on a steaming plate.
- Mix ingredient (A) in a bowl. Set aside.
Step 2: Steam and serve
- Heat up the steamer.
- Once the water is boiling, steam the squid for 4 mins.
- In the serving plate, lay the cabbage. Place the steamed squid on it.
- Pour the Spicy Lime Sauce onto the steamed squid.
- Serve with Knife Thai Dipping Sauce.