Thai Stir-Fried Ginger Chicken
Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 2 tbsp Knife Groundnut Oil
- 50 gm White onion, sliced
- 25 gm Young ginger, julienne
- 200 gm Chicken leg, skinless and boneless, sliced
- 25 gm Black fungus, cut into thick strips
- 50 gm Red bell pepper, julienne
- 20 gm Spring onion, cut 1 inch long
- 1 tbsp Knife Salted Soy Bean, smashed
- 1 tbsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 10 gm Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp Chicken stock
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp White pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add all the seasoning sauce ingredients and mix well until the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat Knife Groundnut Oil over medium heat and fry the onions, ginger and chicken for about 1 – 2 mins. Add black fungus and bell peppers, continue to cook for another 1 min.
- Add the seasoning sauce and spring onion. Cook for about 3-5 mins until the chicken is cooked, toss to mix well. Serve warm.
Recipe is courtesy of Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.