Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 12 – 15 mins
- 1 tsp Knife Salted Soy Bean, mashed
- 2 tsp Knife Groundnut Oil
- 1 no Shallot, sliced
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Tamari soy sauce
- 6 slices Lotus root, blanched
- 10 nos Snow peas, blanched
- 40gm Bitter gourd, sliced
- 50ml Water
- 5 nos Prawn, cleaned
- 50gm Squid, sliced
- ½ tsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat up 1 tsp of Knife Groundnut Oil over medium heat. Add shallot to stir fry for a minute before adding mirin, honey and Tamari soy sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Add Knife Salted Soy Bean, prepared vegetables and water. Cook for 2 – 3 mins until vegetables are cooked.
- Add seafood and continue to cook for 1 – 2 mins till it is completely cooked.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve warm.
Recipe is courtesy by Allspice Institute.
Any unauthorised copying, distribution and production is strictly prohibited.